Saturday, March 19, 2011

Part 9 "Fork on the Hill"


Michelle writes:
On Sunday, we are on our own for meals. My housemate, who is from New Jersey, and I went out to a restaurant on the hillside called "The Fork on the Hill." The restaurant is 1/3 mile above the city with a great view of the three volcanoes. There was fanciful artwork surrounding the place and along the road. Would be a great place for a wedding, but who wants to marry.....?  
A Fork with Spaghetti 
(It's an Italian restaurant.)
Unlike some places in Antigua, the prices here were reasonable, although I didn't have any alcohol. I spent $12 for drink and dinner!  
Later: Neither my host family nor my teacher had heard of The Fork on the Hill. Now, my teacher wants to take her husband there for a special occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment