Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Part 20 "Adios Babies!"


[Cheryl's Note: Follow the rest of Michelle's adventure in the March blog posts.]

Michelle writes: Tomorrow I take a shuttle bus to Panajachel, a popular tourist town on the lake. From there, I take a boat to Santiago Atitlan. Then, I'm supposed to show a tuk-tuk driver the photo on the flyer for the Elder Center. That is supposed to get me there; if not, I have a phone number of a lady. It is all an adventure! Everyone is so helpful, I'm not worried. Is that called blind faith?

I will miss the babies.
Baby René
Mario, an independent nino, follows you around the hospital.
Sweet Juan Antonio always sucks those middle fingers to fall asleep.
The twins voice their opinions.
This 4'10" nurse is a powerhouse, keeping Casa Jackson's babies fed, changed, bathed and charted!


No comments:

Post a Comment