Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Next Adventure


I'm on the move again! I spent the past 3 months in Colorado at the YMCA of the Rockies, Snow Mountain Ranch.  Same place as last winter, gorgeous there at 9,000 feet. Snow, clear skies, crisp frigid air and the craft shop for work. In Colorado, I was able to ski (alpine and X-C), snowshoe, and hang with friends I met last year. And make plans for a trip to Nepal!!!
I have wanted to visit the Asanga Sadhana Yoga center in Nepal for several years now. I figured this is my chance before commitments to a home and job (maybe grandbabies) dictate my free time. So, I will fly to Kathmandu from Bismarck, ND, on March 26. 
The highlights will be the Asanga Sadhana Yoga retreat, volunteering with Volunteering to Learn, a trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary or Annapurna base camp, culminating with a week at a timeshare in Malaysia.
I hope to have internet access (affordable) while there.  My dear friend, Cheryl, in Pocatello who blogged my Guatemalan travels has kindly offered to blog my scribble again. 
Hope all is well in your corner of this great world!

No comments:

Post a Comment